Modular stainless steel slot drains
AREAS OF APPLICATION OF STAINLESS STEEL SLOT CHANNELS.
- Cold rooms
- Swimming pools
- Shared changing room and shower rooms
- Food and beverage production facilities
- With these channels made from stainless steel AISI 304 quality, it is possible to construct a continuous waste water drainage system with a maximum length of 18000 mm and a constant slope of 0.6% towards the drain.
- The channels can be made at desired dimensions, provided that they meet the slope, minimum and maximum depth.
- By using several floor drains, it is possible to construct a channel of any desired length.
- The slot channel is provided with adjustable feet and anchorage strips on both sides with a mutual distance of 500 mm. This allows the trench to be attached to a concrete surface and adjusted in height.
- The drainage system consists out of modules of 2500 mm that are connected to each other by a flange, bolt and nut made from stainless steel AISI 304 quality. The accessory Teflon sealing in between makes it a water tight connection.
- On request, this drain system can be made of stainless steel AISI 316 quality.
- A stainless steel filler profile can be used to simplify assembly and to strengthen the load-bearing capacity of the upper profile.