Stainless steel modular drain channel NYD-KG
Light industrial load.
Class L15 / A15 to 1500kg. Light traffic, no pallet trucks or forklift trucks.
The slats of the grilles are welded both from above and below so that tilting of the slats is excluded.
STANDARD CHARACTERISTICS OF STAINLESS STEEL DRAIN CHANNELS
- In a continuous wastewater drainage system with a maximum of 4000 mm length, each gutter can be connected to one another via one or more discharge bins.
- The continuous waste water drainage systems can be connected to each other by means of flanges fitted with gaskets. This allows the watertight drainage system to be made to the desired length.
Type 1: floor channel with channel width 135 mm, grid width 99 mm
Type 2: floor channel with channel width 200 mm, grid width 158 mm
Type 3: floor channel with channel width 300 mm, grid width 258 mm
With a grid channel with a minimum depth of 62 mm and a maximum depth of 200 mm, it is possible to build a continuous waste water drainage system with a maximum length of 23000 mm, with a constant gradient of 0.6% towards the outlet.
The continuous wastewater drainage systems can be made to desired sizes, provided they meet slope, minimum and maximum depth.
- By reducing the slope of the drain, it is possible to construct a waste water system up to a maximum length of 70.00 meters.
- All gully elements must be of the same depth.
- By using several outlets, it is possible to construct a drainage system of several meters.
- The drainage channel is provided on both sides with an anchorage with a mutual distance of 500 mm. This allows the drainage gutter to be attached to a concrete surface.
- Standard height-adjustable supports are welded to the drain channel to adjust the height and depth
- The drain with a plate thickness of 2.00 mm is equipped with a flange of 5.00 mm. It is provided with a gasket and is fastened with bolt and nut. The bolt and nut are made of 18/8 Cr / NI (AISI 304 quality).
- On request, this grid can be made of stainless steel AISI 316 quality.
- To simplify installation and to increase the load-bearing capacity of the upper profile, a PVC or stainless steel filler profile can be used