Stainless steel modular drain channel model: END-YG
Heavy industrial duty.
Factory halls, workshops, production areas, meat processing, fish processing, bakeries, breweries
Class B125. Heavy duty up to 12500kg.
Class C250. Heavy duty up to 25000 kg.
Class D400. Heavy duty up to 40000kg.
Class E600. Heavy duty up to 60000kg.
The slats of the grilles are welded both from above and below so that tilting of the slats is excluded.
STANDARD CHARACTERISTICS OF STAINLESS STEEL MODULAR DRAINS
- In a continuous wastewater drainage system with a maximum of 4000 mm length, each gutter can be connected to one another via one or more discharge bins.
- The continuous waste water drainage systems can be connected to each other by means of flanges fitted with gaskets. This allows the watertight drainage system to be made to the desired length.
Type 1: grate with channel width 135 mm, grate width 88 mm
Type 2: grate with channel width 175 mm, grate width 128 mm
Type 3: grate with channel width 215 mm, grate width 168 mm
Type 4: grate with channel width 300 mm, grate width 253 mm
Type 5: grate with channel width 400 mm, grate width 353 mm
With continuous waste water drainage systems, a constant gradient of 0.6% towards the outlet is standard for a length of up to 12000 mm.
With a grid channel with a minimum depth of 62 mm and a maximum depth of 200 mm, it is possible to build a continuous waste water drainage system with a maximum length of 23000 mm, with a constant gradient of 0.6% towards the outlet.
The continuous wastewater drainage systems can be made to desired sizes, provided they meet slope, minimum and maximum depth.
- By reducing the slope of the drain, it is possible to construct a waste water system up to a maximum length of 70.00 meters.
- All gully elements must be of the same depth.
- By using several outlets, it is possible to construct a drainage system of several meters.
- The drainage channel is provided on both sides with an anchorage with a mutual distance of 500 mm. This allows the drainage gutter to be attached to a concrete surface.
- Standard height-adjustable supports are welded to the drain channel to adjust the height and depth
- The drain with a plate thickness of 2.00 mm is equipped with a flange of 5.00 mm. It is provided with a gasket and is fastened with bolt and nut. The bolt and nut are made of 18/8 Cr / NI (AISI 304 quality).
- On request, this grate can be made of stainless steel AISI 316 quality.
- To simplify installation and to increase the load-bearing capacity of the upper profile, a PVC or stainless steel filler profile can be used